miércoles, 11 de mayo de 2016

Conversation With Andrea And Jenny.



Conversation With Andrea And Jenny.


Andrea: Hello 
Jenny: Hi Andrea How are you? 
Andrea: Fine thanks and you
Jenny: Good ,Good Thanks ,How is your life?
Andrea: Excelent studing and you tell me about where you lived as child?
Jenny: Oh, I lived as a child in Valparaiso Neighborhood and you?
Andrea: I lived in the Bogotá in Tunal neithborhood ,Hey and who were some of your favorite sport starts in the past?
Jenny: My favorite sport starts were EL PIBE VALDERRAMA ad you ?
Andrea: My favory sport start were michael  Jordan.
Jenny : OH what is you earliest memory?
Andrea: My earliest memory were , when i  graduated from primary and you ?
Jenny: My earliest memory were , when i turned my 15 years were a excelent party did you go to the amusemet park last weekend?
Andrea: No didn't and you ?
Jenny: No i didn't have many home work andrea , sorry i'm going Nice to see you . 
Andrea: Ok jenny Nice to see you ,Bye 
Jenny: Bye Happy Day.   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario